Drop into your local college for more information or find out what courses are available in your town.
Online study support service available to all students
TAFE Western's online study support service is for all the little things you might get stuck on. Free of charge from 3pm to 11pm Sunday through to Friday.
TAFE Western Connect
TAFE Western Connect is your gateway to more than fifty vocational courses that can be undertaken where you live. These are in addition to courses already available at your local college.
There are new opportunities for businesses - find out about our new Virtual Advisor Program.
More choices in more places
You can participate in training and assessment using flexible learning methods and the latest technology through online learning, connected classrooms, mobile learning units or work place training.
- New online courses in all subject areas
- Courses delivered by mobile learning units
- Courses delivered by connected classroom
TAFE Western Connect will allow students to:
- Access training where they live
- Access training when it suits them
- Choose from a wider range of courses
- Choose training that will provide pathways to qualifications and employment
You can download a full list of courses available through your local college here.