- Aboriginal programs
- Agriculture, Horticulture and Animal Care
- Arts, media and entertainment
- Automotive Heavy Vehicle
- Automotive Light Vehicle
- Building and construction
- Business, finance, management and property services
- Education and Training
- Environment and Conservation
- Foundation Skills
- Hairdressing and Beauty
- Health and community services
- Information and communications technology
- Manufacturing and Engineering
- Sport and recreation
- Textiles, clothing, footwear and furnishings
- Tourism, Travel and Hospitality
Australia is the largest exporter of gold, iron ore and black coal in the world and the leaders in the mining and mineral processing technology. Sixty per cent of the mining software used in operations around the world is exported from Australia.
Mining is one of the fastest growing industries in central and western NSW. TAFE Western uses two state of the art mining equipment training simulators to enhance the experience for students learning to use a range of mining plant and equipment.
Things you need to know
- Courses are offered by a range of delivery options; flexible delivery, part time, short courses, TAFE Western Connect and face to face. Courses are also available as apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- Skills and Qualifications you may already have may count towards a new qualification. Find out more about recognition of prior learning
- We tailor courses for industry or business needs
Course fees may vary. Some courses qualify for government subsidy with an applicable TAFE fee. Other courses are offered on commercial basis.